Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's the time of year when flowers are ready to riot in the garden, so I thought I would post this image of my 2011 oil painting, "There is Room for All in the Garden" in honor of the Seeds of Hope N.A.M.I. Sunflower Art Show.

This year is very special for me with regards to this show, as I will again co-teach YoloCanvas students, most of whom are N.A.M.I. clients, in a four-session art class.  New this time is a focus on artist trading cards, which all the participants can collage or decorate in any way they wish.  We will also create a class entry comprised of artist trading cards from class members as an entry to the Sunflower Art Show.

Classes are open to all, at the Cesar Chavez Plaza Community Room, 1220 Olive Drive, Davis, CA. the first four Thursdays in May:  May 3, 10, 17, and 24 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.

All creative persons are invited!

(Note:  Class is $40 for the whole series.  Scholarships are available.)


No comments: